[Fredslist] New York Giants-VIP Package

mark housman mhousman at hhesq.com
Tue Oct 18 17:32:14 EDT 2005

I am offering a package for this Sundays Giant game against Denver at 4pm
which I cant use. Package includes 2 lower tier tickets, pre and post game
entrance to the "bubble"(eat,drink,meet former players,games and fun stuff
for kids,etc) and get Field Pass (reserved for player's friends and family)
to go on the field before the game, walk around,take pictures (no
autographs).Price is $500-not much more than face value of tickets and
bubble passes(which are all soldout to season ticket holders. Great package,
especially for kids. Let me know

Mark Housman