[Fredslist] FW: United Benefit Consulting First Newsletter! And a BIG thank you to Mitch Tobol, our own Webmaster for doing a great job, I recommend him highly!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ssajiun at ubcins.com
Wed Nov 23 17:13:47 EST 2005

HI Gotham, did you ever want to do a newsletter and never found time to
do it, or thought it would be too costly or didn't know where to go?
Well, Gotham is full of resources of which all are very valuable.  Below
is our first newsletter and I would like to thank Mitch for
directing/guiding and managing for us, we wrote all of the articles, but
we couldnt have done it alone, thanks Mitch and enjoy and hopefully you
like "The Benefits Expose"!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, President
United Benefit Consulting Inc.