[Fredslist] An offer from Iris @ Checkmate Resources

Iris Seligman iris at checkmateresources.com
Fri Jul 15 14:12:31 EDT 2005

XMAS IN JULY!!!!
Hard to believe but we are already busy with holiday gift ideas. Everyone
wants something, unique, upscale and especially something to be remembered
by. We are constantly searching for the perfect gift to convey the perfect
message. While there is still plenty of time for gift choosing, the time for
calendars and planners is quickly running out.  Wall calendars and desk
planners are among the best promotional pieces that money can buy. Why?  How
many times per day do you glance at a calendar? Yes, you have online
calendars and palm pilot calendars but you still check hard copy calendars
all day long. Research shows that a wall calendar is glanced at 3 times
daily approximately 300 times per year.  Therefore, if your name is on that
calendar your name and company name are being seen around 900 times/year.
Not bad advertising and promotion.
The calendar buying time is January through June. After this time, the
printers run out of calendars fast and no longer offer discounts. I would
like to extend a 10% discount through August 31st to all Gotham members and
all those associated with Gotham. The offer covers all calendars, planners
and holiday cards.  Just mention this email and you get your discount.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a great relaxing weekend,
Iris Seligman

phone: 516-938-1663