[Fredslist] comprehensive financial planning promotion

Brown, Wendy S (The Park Avenue Office PY 852) wendy_s_brown at ml.com
Fri Jul 15 13:26:42 EDT 2005

Hello Gothomite's

There's little doubt that planning is the key to long-term financial success. That's why it's important to look at your financial life in total, consider how changing events may affect your goals, and plan timely strategies for maintaining and building the future you desire.

As a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, I can help you develop strategies based on a broad view of your financial life. One of the best ways to begin a regular review of your portfolio is to establish your objectives. We can then look at whether you have the appropriate asset allocation considering the current market environment, how much money you will need to secure a comfortable retirement, and even the value of your estate and what your heirs' estate-tax bill might be. You and I can find solutions that work together to help you achieve your goals.

Now might be the time to consider comprehensive financial planning with Merrill Lynch.
Please call me at (212) 338-6093 if you have any questions or would like to arrange a consultation.

Wendy Brown
Financial Advisor
Merrill Lynch
200 Park Avenue
New York, New York  10166
phone: 212-338-6093
fax:  212-986-5578
http://www.fc.ml.com/Wendy_Brown

The information set forth herein was from sources which we believe reliable but we do not guarantee its accuracy neither the information, nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation by us of the purchase or sale of any securities or commodities.

Disclaimer:
CAUTION: electronic mail sent through the internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information, such as account, Social Security, or card numbers to us or others. Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/