[Fredslist] Gotham Speaks

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sun Jul 10 11:25:49 EDT 2005

How many Gothamites have never enjoyed the "Gotham Speaks" section of our web site?  If you have not and are feeling candid please email me your admission because I can help you enhance your Gotham experience. "Gotham Speaks" is one of the many little building block ways that Gotham is unique. It is an open forum for you to learn more about the world all the way down to self expression. Once you have read the reviews, articles, etc. posted by brave Gothamites you might be emboldened to post your review of "War of the Worlds" or a cool restaurant you like and wish to give free publicity. Give it a try. You might like it!