[Fredslist] NYC Triple Cocktail Event ~ Monday, October 2nd at 5:30 pm ~ Bobby Vans/120 W 45th Street NY, NY 10036

ray.walcott at yahoo.com ray.walcott at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 09:09:29 EDT 2023

Good morning, Gotham!

I hope this message finds you well. We wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our upcoming October triple meeting on Monday, October 2nd. If you haven't registered yet, please make sure to do so at your earliest convenience.

It's going to be a fantastic gathering, and I don't want any of you to miss out on the opportunity to be a part of it.

Let's make this meeting successful by ensuring everyone is accounted for. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing each and every one of you at the meeting!