[Fredslist] Learn and Share-Max Your Life! Monday 7/31

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:55:33 EDT 2023

Hi Gotham,

Please join us-the Encores, this Monday-7/31 at Noon.

We will discuss perspectives and possibilities pertaining to aging and retirement with an expert.

Dr. Debbie Heiser, an author and a TEDX presenter, wants to hear from us.
We will discuss our attitudes about what comes next, as we face the reality of the second half of our lives.

Contact me for the link and share with anyone in and out of Gotham!

Have a good weekend and see you Monday.

Best,
Odey

Sent from my iPhone