[Fredslist] The Bob Formica Annual Golf Outing 9/7 - Registration is open and filling up!

Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com
Thu Jul 20 09:53:40 EDT 2023

Gotham Members:

If you are available on September 7th please consider joining us at The Bob Formica Golf Outing.

This is a great day to come out and enjoy Golfing, A Day at the Club or if you don't play Golf please come for Cocktails and Dinner.

Click on the link below for more information.

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-s-Annual-Bob-Formica-Golf-Outing

I have also attached the brochure to answer any questions you might have.

We still have some spots open for Golfing, so if you or your friends are interested, please check out the website and sign up NOW.

This day is about so much more than Golf and all profits from this tournament will be donated to the Gotham Foundation.

So Sign Up Today and I'll see you on links!

Brad

Brad Scherer
Klerer Financial Services, Inc.
3272 Merrick Road