[Fredslist] Yesterday's Summer of Connection Event w/ Shelley & Ray 🍸

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:56:09 EDT 2023

Ditto what Ray wrote!

Gratitude for the opportunity to "pop up" for a very Happy Hour+ in the City. Look for more of these without the lemon!

And FYI, there are other gatherings similar to this happening around Gotham. Be sure to keep your eyes open for them.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️