[Fredslist] Cocktails and Conversation - MANHATTAN DINNER GROUP

cdf cdfarra.com cdf at cdfarra.com
Mon Jul 10 11:33:32 EDT 2023

Come one, come all....

Please join the newest Gotham Networking group (Manhattan Dinner Group) for Cocktails & Conversation on Tuesday, July 11th at:

Adoro Lei

287 Hudson Street

New York, NY 10013

Start Time: 5:30PM

This event will be Pay-As-You-Go! So no registration fee - and...Dignitaries will be in the house!

Please rsvp to Crysti Farra (cdf at cdfarra.com<mailto:cdf at cdfarra.com>) or  (rayon.walcott at capitalone.com<mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com>)

Best,

Crysti D. Farra, Esq.
Law Office of Crysti D. Farra
250 Lido Blvd.
Lido Beach, NY 11561
(516) 232-5849
(516) 665-5538 fax
Website:  www.cdfarra.com<http://www.cdfarra.com>

Your referral of a friend, family member or acquaintance is your vote of confidence in me and my law practice.

This transmittal and/or attachment may be confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; and review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmittal in/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply or by telephone at 516-232-5849 and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.  Thank you.