[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Meeting Thursday the 20th at 8:0AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Jan 12 08:52:31 EST 2022

Happy New Year Gotham!

A new year and new networking opportunities ahead for all. So why not join Gotham Queens On Thursday January 20th at 8:00AM.
We are a Non-Compete group so please check in with either myself or Fred Morante to ensure there are no conflicts.

If you would like to come, please email me for the link.

Let’s start off the New Year in Queens. The cost to travel via Zoom is free so there are no excuses 😊.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive