[Fredslist] Coffee? Tea? Matcha?

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:17:23 EDT 2022

What’s your choice of beverage at the start of the day? “Why?” you ask … well, fill a cup of it, boot up the computer on Wednesday, May 4th at 8am and sign in to what will be a great start to your day!

No need to go anywhere unless you want to zoom in from somewhere other than your home.

Business POWER Breakfast, along with some new folks and guests, will be networking "Gotham-style” - committed to building relationships and building business. And we would like to have you join us. Come and tell us about what you are working on and how we can help you.

For the super secret Zoom Link email me here at simpson.shelley at gmail.com <mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com>
our Chair, Corey Bearak bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com>
or my other GC, Vincent Chirico VChirico at chiricolaw.com <mailto:VChirico at chiricolaw.com>

See you next week!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!