[Fredslist] A festive lunch at the Friar's Club

Janet Sullivan jansull0711 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:37:10 EDT 2022

Hello Gotham Friends:

It was wonderful to meet in person  for lunch at the Friars for the first
time in two years today.  People's faces are so much more beautiful than
pixels.   I saw a lot of people I know and already like and met a few new
folks.   Thanks to Nancy Schess for bringing us together and  hosting so
graciously. I look forward to many more  of these in person events.

Janet Sullivan, LP, LCAT
New York State Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist