[Fredslist] Ben Franklin Doc-daughter in law*****

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Apr 5 14:56:06 EDT 2022

Congratulations to Odey's daughter-in-law Cat Harris for the honor and privilege of being an assistant editor on both episodes of Ken Burns extraordinary documentary on Ben Franklin - entrepreneur, innovator (promoting the small pox vaccine), inventor (launching our nation's first business networking group, harnessing electricity; creating fire insurance), publisher, writer (Poor Richard's Almanc) diplomat, Royalist turned Revolutionary, slave-owner-turned-abolitionist, key participant in the Continental Congress who was pivotal in engineering our Constitution. When asked what kind of government was created, his famous response was: "A republic, if you can keep it." NOT TO BE MISSED!!!
Thank you Odey!
Kelly WellesCo-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor toAttorneys and Accountants
Specializing inInsurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles

WELLES FINANCIALSERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies