[Fredslist] Can you help? Restaurant recommendation needed

hpsjewelers hpsjewelers.com hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com
Fri Apr 1 21:48:27 EDT 2022

Hi Tribe,
    Are there any Gotham foodies out there that can recommend a great restaurant near the Tilles Center in Brookville, Long Island?
We have tickets to an 8:00pm concert next Saturday night and although we’re aiming for an early 5:45pm dinner reservation , we’d like to enjoy good meal without rushing.
Maybe you have a possible  suggestion for a nearby restaurant in Brookville or one in a close surrounding town? It would be greatly vappreciated
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Susan Schoenberg

HPS Jewelers Inc.