[Fredslist] Sukkah Village Panel Talks - For Your Information

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Sep 22 13:44:51 EDT 2021

Gotham,
If you are interested in joining any of the sukkah Village panel talks please see the information below if you would lie to attend remotely.  Also Please consider coming to Princeton on Sunday the 26th 10:00-4:00 for our Sukkah hop the architects an community parameters will be at the sukkahs for independent and informal tours.

Registration information below, Hope to see you there! Please share with friends.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22

Talk on Affordable Housing

Hosted by Princeton Affordable Housing, Princeton Housing Authority, Princeton Community Housing,  Housing Initiatives of Princeton, the Witherspoon-Jackson Historical & Cultural Society,  Rescue Mission of Trenton, HomeFront, and Habitat for Humanity

When: 7PM - 8:30PM

Where: Zoom
RSVP FOR THE PANEL<https://princetonsenior.wufoo.com/forms/sukkah-village-panel-on-affordable-housing/>

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

Talk on Sustainable Architecture, at Home and Work

Hosted by Sustainable Princeton, HDR, Inc., and Material Design Build

When: 7PM - 8:30PM

Where: Zoom
RSVP FOR THE PANEL<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gfZYyCeQQuSHmeEVZIn-jg>

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24

Talk on Food Insecurity

Hosted by United Way of Greater Mercer County, Jewish Family & Children's Services, Arm in Arm, Send Hunger Packing Princeton, and Trenton Area Soup Kitchen

When: 12PM - 1:30PM

Where: Zoom link below to save to your calendar
ADD THE WEBINAR TO YOUR CALENDAR<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87506260181?pwd=SjNlNS9OYnBIaFFOdkI1dWNMZTNwUT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87506260181?pwd=SjNlNS9OYnBIaFFOdkI1dWNMZTNwUT09

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26

Talk on Refugees

Hosted by the Jewish Center's Interfaith Refugee Resettlement Committee

When: 7PM - 8:30PM

Where: Zoom
RSVP FOR THE PANEL<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sukkah-village-refugee-panel-tickets-168971717957>

Thanks

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner
2021 AIA-NJ President

JZA+D
15 YEARS OF DESIGN EXCELLENCE

254 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
T:609.924.5004 ext. 102
F:609.924.5008
www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com/>

In light of the increasingly serious public health situation, JZA+D will be transitioning to a remote work plan for all staff, effective 3/17/20.
During this time, to reach me directly please call my cell: 609.751.3032 or leave me a message in our office 609-924-5004 ext 102 the system will email me your message