[Fredslist] Wedding Venue Suggestions Appreciated

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Mon Sep 13 20:12:31 EDT 2021

 My son proposed. We thought it would never happen. He clued us in prior. He did. She said yes.

Is this the beginning or end of a story (the answer is both)? They are thinking of a fall 2022 wedding; and are looking in the 5 borough and the Hudson Valley for an event place or Airbnb that can handle a wedding. The “tradition” wedding space with a fountain out front, though, is not their choice or style.

We have been to so few weddings recently and thus appreciate your thoughts and recommendations.

All best,
Rick Raymond

The Family Business Leader™
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/