[Fredslist] Gotham NY Health Welcomes Dr. Chris Trahan.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Sep 9 09:03:33 EDT 2021

Dear Tribe,

It is with great pleasure that Gotham NY Health & Longevity welcomes Dr. Christopher Trahan as a new member. Dr. Trahan is the Founder and Medical Director of Olympus Center for Health. Chris is licensed in acupuncture and has a doctor of Chinese Medicine (OMD) with multi-disciplinary expertise in holistic, herbal and functional medicine and diagnostics. He also houses the most extensive Chinese Herbal Pharmacy in NYC, http://www.olympusCenterforHealth.com.
Moreover, I have personally worked with Chris and  found him to be a skilled physician and a gifted healer. I recommend him highly.
Chris will be an invaluable resource to Gothamites seeking alternative or complementary solutions to their healthcare challenges. He will also be an asset to Gotham NY Health whose members includeattorneys, MDs, award winning authors, a psychotherapist & certified music therapist, health entrepreneurs, award-winning radio talk-show hosts and diverse advisers including specialiists in age-prevention, stress reduction, brain & health optimization, cancer prevention, immune health and pet healing, ancient healing and financial well-being.
You can meet Chris at our next Gotham Health & Longevity Meeting Sept. 22nd
To Your Health & Longevity!
Kelly Welles, LUTCFSpecializing in Asset Protection & Longevity Planning for25 Years.Co-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year      Kelly Welles, President

wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor toAttorneys and Accountants
Specializing inInsurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles

WELLES FINANCIALSERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies