[Fredslist] New Gotham Site Wows

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Sep 6 16:17:14 EDT 2021

In case you missed Gotham webmaster’s afternoon email, please take a moment to view the new Gotham website.  If you missed my blog yesterday it will be up soon but more important check out how beautiful your profile page lays out, look around the functionality.
I know they’ll be more on Fredslist and other Gotham media to share how best to use but do enjoy exploring it!

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/

Well done Mitch Tobol!

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair  | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my iPad]