[Fredslist] Ride the circuit with Bandit

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Mon Aug 30 12:00:15 EDT 2021

Please join Bandit on Wed September 1 from 12:30-2:00 for another great Zoom
networking lunch (BYO Lunch).  If you want the Zoom meeting information,
please email me at brett at deutschphoto.com <mailto:brett at deutschphoto.com> .

And as added incentive, this meeting will be guest hosted by the
incomparable Bruce Swicker, who will be taking my place since I will be
otherwise engaged.

There is no fee for circuit riders to join the fun, and we're also happy to
host any of your colleagues, friends or networking partners who you think
could benefit from networking with us. Bandit is actively looking for an IT
consultant, CPA and business banker to fill those seats, so those guests
would be particularly welcome.

Best,

Brett

Deutsch Photography, Inc.