[Fredslist] Gotham Golf Event October 7th - See You There

Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com
Mon Aug 16 09:08:40 EDT 2021

Gotham Members:

If you are available on October 7th please consider joining us at The Bob
Formica Golf Outing.

This is a great day to come out and enjoy Golfing, A Day at the Club or if
you don't play Golf please come for Cocktails and Dinner.

Click on the link below for more information.

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Gotham-Gol
f-Outing

I have also attached the brochure to answer any questions you might have.

We still have some spots open for Golfing, so if you or your friends are
interested please check out the website and sign up NOW.

This day is about so much more than Golf and all profits from this
tournament will be donated to the Gotham Foundation.

So Sign Up Today and I'll see you on links!

Brad

Brad Scherer

Klerer Financial Services, Inc.

3272 Merrick Road