[Fredslist] Golf Confession ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:18:42 EDT 2021

I don’t play golf. And I confess that don’t follow baseball, football, hockey or basketball.

GOLF is the only game I watch on TV regularly and I have, in the past, attended a few tournaments. Weird, right?

I have no intention of joining or watching the players at the Gotham Bob Formica Golf outing sponsored by Raj Goel/Brainlink on Oct 7th. I do wish them all well.

SO WHY GO TO THE GOLF OUTING? To hang out with Gotham members and guests and enjoy wonderful food/beverage.

Whether you play golf or not, and even if you don’t watch it, I hope you will join us for a solid networking opportunity and a bucket-load of fun.

For information and to sponsor or register see attached or go to

bit.ly/GothamGolf2021 <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021>
bit.ly/GothamGolf2021SignUp <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021SignUp>
bit.ly/GothamGolf2021Sponsors <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021Sponsors>

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!