[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester was Well-Protected This Morning

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Apr 28 11:51:46 EDT 2021

The Westchester Group had another excellent meeting this morning after some
technical difficulties.  Ben Palancia of the Albert Palancia Agency
(https://palanciainsurance.com/)  took the Member Spotlight and spoke about
the various types of property and casualty insurance his firm provides, with
a special focus on construction and hospitality.  Ben is one of the newer
Westchester members and it was a great opportunity to learn more about his
business.

Guests included Carolyn Dow of Seriatim, professional organizing
(www.seriatim.net), and Jeanette Gisbert, the Executive Director of
Volunteer New York (www.volunteernewyork.org
<http://www.volunteernewyork.org> ), who mentioned some upcoming volunteer
activities for those in Westchester, Putnam and Rockland.

Circuit riders included Carol Schiro Greenwald of Marketing Partners,
Shelley Simpson (of course!) of The Juice+ Company  and Gotham Membership
Recruitment, and Norman Spizz of SPN Entertainment, Gotham's Events Chair.
Norman took the mantle from Fred of "Gotham Poohbah Who Doesn't RSVP and
Then Emails 5 Minutes Before the Meeting Asking for the Zoom Link".

Our next meeting is May 19th, and we welcome you to join us (and RSVP on
time).

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor