[Fredslist] Great LI Women's Meeting today

Stephanie Shalofsky stephanie at theorganizingzone.com
Tue Apr 27 16:27:45 EDT 2021

Hi all...thanks to Nancy and Lisa for the invite to attend this morning's LI Women's meeting and to present to the group.  It was a lively meeting with lots of discussion, guests and circuit riders including Dan Schwartz.

Thanks to Dan for sharing an overview of my presentation on maximizing productivity as you move between 2 work locations. If you would like some tips concerning the hybrid model or organizing in general, please reach out. I would be happy to share.

Have a great day!
Best,
Stephanie

Stephanie Shalofsky
Organizing Consultant
Certified Virtual Professional Organizer(tm)

The Organizing Zone
917-375-0631
stephanie at theorganizingzone.com<mailto:stephanie at theorganizingzone.com>
www.theorganizingzone.com<http://www.theorganizingzone.com/>