[Fredslist] It's GoGreen Group Time again!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:32:18 EDT 2021

Sustainability! Environmental protection! We know there are challenges - more importantly, there are solutions. The Gotham Community is not sitting on the sideline.

Join the Gotham Green® group on April 20th at Noon and hear what two of your 2020 Gotham Green Award® winners are doing to make our world greener and cleaner.

And of course there will be plenty of time for schmoozing, introducing ourselves, and talking business.

Contact me for the Zoom information. Looking to see you there!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217