[Fredslist] “Ask me Anything” about LinkedIn, with guest Marc Halpert, at Gotham Towers April 13th meeting!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Apr 5 09:58:03 EDT 2021

I always learn so much from Marc Halpert! I have it in my calendar and hope
to be able to attend!
Thank you.
*60 Seconds to Improve Spoken Clarity*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOb0tcGDks

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*