[Fredslist] Fwd: Our Next FREE Gotham EVENT- KARAOKE-Still openings left for singers

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Oct 29 14:08:13 EDT 2020

Can you sing?  Can you listen?  Want to have fun?  See below for answers:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com