[Fredslist] Results Matter! An Election Post-Mortem with NY Legal & Political Analyst Corey Bearak

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Thu Oct 29 10:41:56 EDT 2020

Good morning everyone.  Please join us on Wednesday November 4, 2020 at 12:15PM for the next meeting of Gotham NY Legal.  Our go-to political analyst Corey Bearak will dissect election night, and while there might not yet be a winner declared, Corey will offer his amazing insight on the potential results on the national and local stages.  As always,  I’m sure the discussion will be lively, and we will still go around the screen for short introductions so everyone can get to know each other a bit. While we usually meet officially at 12:30, please grab your favorite lunchtime fare or a snack and join at 12:15 for some great networking and make some new connections. Remember, this is a non-compete group so please let me know if you would like to attend so I can clear conflicts, and then I will send you the log in information.
Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299