[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester and Breakouts WOW!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:16:45 EDT 2020

Michael Steger has mastered the use of breakout rooms. They were a huge success at the meeting of Gotham Westchester this morning. Mike even supplied talking points for the second round of small group conversations.

The thing is that the value of a meeting - on zoom or off - is much more than the sum of its pixels. Mike knows how to run a meeting - he keeps things moving without losing the human connection. It was a meeting designed to get to know each other with the intention of building relationships AND business.

Thank you to the other circuit riders for coming - it’s an important role we all have the opportunity to play. And we know that rooms, whether in person or online, don’t fill themselves. Clearly, Michael made sure there were guests because he took the time to invite them.

The next meeting of this group is December 9th … it’s on my calendar and I recommend you add it to yours.

In the meantime, don’t forget Happy Hour Friday @5pm

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner