[Fredslist] Do you DARE to join us on Friday?!?

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Mon Oct 26 11:45:28 EDT 2020

Hello Gotham!

One Earth Conservation, which supports the people and wild parrots of the Americas through wildlife conservation projects and our Nurture Nature Program, is hosting a virtual and SPOOKY FUNdraising event this Friday, October 30, 2020 from 7pm to 8pm. All are welcome to join us. Featured at the event will be a dramatic reading of a new novel by Rev. Dr. LoraKim Joyner called “Prion.” It is a novel about parrots, pandemics, promises and redemption written by LoraKim. I’ve read it and it’s really good…and creepy!!

If you are interested and want more information, please contact me at gailkoelln at oneearthconservation.org.

Thank you and best wishes,

Gail

Gail Koelln