[Fredslist] Free seminar on digital marketing in today's marketplace

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed Oct 21 09:40:46 EDT 2020

Hi All,
I just attended Mitch’s class.  Even though I just provide a service and not products, his presentation has many great nuggets of information.  I highly recommend listing to him (or even hire him) to enhance your marketing strategy.

Thanks Mitch for the invite to the class.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com<http://www.gallin.com/>