[Fredslist] I look like a hero because of Arlene Haims

Phyllis Newbert panewbert18 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:30:37 EDT 2020

When my coworker and friend asked if I knew of anyone who could help her
figure out a medical insurance coverage situation I quickly gave her the
contact info for Arlene Haims, Allied Wealth Partners.

Arlene has been such a help to everyone I ever referred and generously
gives her time and advice even when there isn't a bit of revenue generation
for herself.  It is a treasure to have Arlene and others I've met through
my Gotham membership to help me help people.  That gives me great joy

Thank you, Arlene!  See you soon whether virtually or socially distanced :)

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Best Regards,

Phyllis

*Phyllis A. Newbert*
*Vice President*

*Right at Home*

*Nassau County*

14 Holman Blvd |  Hicksville, NY 11801
P 516.513.1070  |  F 516.513.1071
www.rahlongisland.com

*Queens County*

58-47 Francis Lewis Blvd | Bayside, NY 11364

P 718 423-1930 | F 718 423-1931

www.rahqueens.com