[Fredslist] Free seminar on digital marketing in today's marketplace

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:03:18 EDT 2020

If you have not attended one of Mitch Tobol’s workshops or heard him speak, you don’t want to miss this. And if, like me you have been in “class” with him, you know why I am going back for more. He is an outstanding resource!

I am registered and looking forward to learning more from Mitch!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …