[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Zoom Breakfast Meeting on 10/15

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Thu Oct 8 15:41:09 EDT 2020

Good Afternoon Gotham,

The leaves are starting turn all sorts of colors, the autumn breeze is crisp, Apples are sweet and This Thursday the 15th, Gotham Queens will meet.
So come join in the fun, and bring a Cinnamon Bun. Heat up some Apple Cider, it will make your smile wider.
We Zoom early at 8:00AM to ensure you can get back again, in plenty of time with no reason to whine. Your day will have begun, with your Queens friends full of fun. So don't miss the boat, you will want to gloat. About the people you met, at this Thursday's Fest.

Please let me know if you plan to attend and I can send you the Zoom Log in.

Also please mention "I will be there" on the Gotham Web site at:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2019-12-26-8

As we are a non-compete group but very inviting, so just check with myself for Fred Morante to be sure there are no conflicts.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday Oct 15th at 8:00AM. Why not drop by and see what is going on in Queens? You will be glad you did.

See you soon,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>