[Fredslist] How to grab the best from Gotham ...

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Wed Oct 7 13:34:32 EDT 2020

So sorry to have missed that---I know Mitch is wonderful---care to share your Notes Shelly?

Marilyn K. Genoa
Genoa & Associates, P.C.
Attorneys At Law
12 Jaegger Drive
Old Brookville, New York 11545
Telephone (516) 759-7940
Facsimile  (516) 674-9425

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure

To ensure compliance with U.S. Treasury regulations we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (s), if any, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer and is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, reading, dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call and then completely delete this.