[Fredslist] Seconding shout out to Ruth Domber

Florence Feinberg flo at refinedfinds.com
Tue Jul 28 09:24:24 EDT 2020

I completely second Esther’s shout out to Ruth Domber and 10/10 Optics. I recently had to replace lenses after walking into a cabinet which I had left open ( thanks COVID for occupying so much of my brain); it was quite complicated but Ruth handled the process so quickly, professionally and graciously. She even brought everything to my car so that I would feel safe!!
 Thumbs up to Ruth and her skilled colleagues for always rising to the top!

Flo Feinberg
REFINED  FINDS
flo at refinedfinds.com
flodiamond at aol.com