[Fredslist] Shout out to Corey

Carolyn Weinstein cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
Tue Jul 28 10:08:20 EDT 2020

I'd like to give a shout out to Corey Bearak. Since I joined Gotham, Corey
has been sending me job opportunities that he has seen posted from various
sources and always makes sure that I am seeing the opportunities that have
been posted on Fredslist. Several of these leads have resulted in
interviews! Thanks for being another set of eyes for my job seekers. Gotham
has been very helpful to me in my efforts to help participants of the adult
workforce at Commonpoint Queens in so many ways!! Several Gotham members (
Fred Klein, Jose Villa, Amparo Conners) have hired some of our participants
and have presented workshops and offered to volunteer their time assisting
with resume reviews and mock interviews. It's all greatly appreciated.
Thanks again Corey for always keeping me in mind!

--
Carolyn Weinstein, LCSW
Career Coordinator Adult Workforce
E-mail: cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org