[Fredslist] Content writer/social media poster needed

Stephanie Shalofsky stephanie at theorganizingzone.com
Thu Jul 23 11:01:25 EDT 2020

Hi all... hope that you're doing well. I thought I'd share this opportunity should you know of a qualified candidate.

Content writer/social media poster needed
I'm a member of CoSolo which is an Accountability and Peer Coaching Community for Independent Consultants. They are looking for a content writer / social media poster.  Responsibilities would include writing a newsletter once a month and posting Linkedin post once or twice a week.  Content for newsletter already exists, as well as LinkedIn posts; the job would require putting it all together in their own words and sending / posting.

This tasks would take max 5 hours/month, and they are looking to pay $50~$100 per month.

If you know of someone, please contact Tony Lew, the co-founder, at tony at cosolo.co<mailto:tony at cosolo.co>

Stay cool!
Best,
Stephanie