[Fredslist] SAVVY LADIES: Upgrade your brain for instant stress release and other successes, For FREE Wed. July 22.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Jul 20 14:53:30 EDT 2020

Greetings Tribe -

Need a cerebral tune-up? Here’s your chance to hear
NY Health’s Paula Oleska and discover practical every day
tips...from relieving stress to increasing your bottom line.
Paula teaches you how to harness your mind and have fun
doing it.

She will be featured on Savvy Ladies FREE weekly seminar.
Savvy Ladies is a 501c3 that provides FREE Financial and
success education to women and was a 2017 Recipient of Gotham’s
Season of Giving of Award. MUST REGISTER. Replays available
with registration.

You won’t want to miss it!

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Serving Asset Protection and Longevity Planning for 25 Years.
Co-chair and GC, NY Health & Longevity.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies