[Fredslist] Still in need of attorney- Need Gotham assist

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Jul 16 11:45:10 EDT 2020

Hi All,
On Monday I posted about a disgruntled former client that is threatening a
variety of actions of which I am completely innocent. Or so I think.
Thank you to all my Gotham friends that emailed your kind support and
empathy. However, I still need to hear from an attorney.
I need to consult with an attorney and determine next steps to try to stop
her psychotic behavior. If we can, I'd like to have a letter sent out or
whatever to stop her annoying behavior.
Please call 917.841.2965 or email.
THANK YOU!!!!
*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*