[Fredslist] How to get FREE PPEs and hand sanitizer

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Jul 15 14:53:05 EDT 2020

Many (perhaps all) local elected officials’s district/community officers and many NYC community board offices have supplies of FREE cotton and/or paper masks and hand sanitizers (often 1/2 gal. containers) to give out to community groups and members.  Contact yours directly.   Check also with your local civic group and if not urge them to contact their local officials.
In addition, you might sign up via the websites of your local electeds to receive their e-newsletters and announcements which also share news of "giveway days” for PPEs and sanitizer.
In my case as “acting Pres." of my local civic, I received two large cartons of five to a sealed plastic package of cotton masks through my local NYC community board and more through my local state Senator who also provided several cartons of paper mask which I have been redistributing in my community through our email list and civic volunteers.
What this also allows —  since I keep the supplies in our cars — is providing a mask to someone withou tone where they should have one.  Just saying.
If you have a business and you might need to provide forgetful patrons one, this addresses that issue (Also local Chambers may be sources; in Queens, the Queens Chamber headed by Gotham’s Tom Grech) recently received supplies to repurpose to businesses here.
Stay safe.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]