[Fredslist] Strong Admin Team Player available immediately

Cindy Fields c.fields at zikhara.com
Wed Jul 8 20:30:03 EDT 2020

Gentleman currently residing in NY Metro region is looking for his next professional opportunity.  He has a strong administrative background working in Financial Services and Contracting as support to senior management.  Excellent work ethic.  Available immediately.  Please read below and see attached resume.  Interested parties should reach out to him directly.

I am searching for a new position with the goal of connecting my personal passions of art and technology with a new career that leverages my business and administrative acumen. I have experience that spans from film production to life insurance underwriting, all of which highlight my adaptability, flexibility and ability to complete any task. My most recent role was in financial institutions group at PIMCO, in which I was an integral team member to the sales and retention of institutional clients.

Vinay Hira
917 216 6273
vinayrhira at gmail.com<mailto:vinayrhira at gmail.com>

Thanks, Gotham!