[Fredslist] Gotham City Networking Foundation-Memorial Sloan Kettering recipient back in 2010

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 21:32:45 EST 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to all Gotham members!

As many of you know, I have been a runner with Fred’s Team since 2002 raising $$ for cancer research for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.  Back in 2010 it was an honor to have  Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer receive $4500.  Thanks to Gotham,I have  raised over $140,000 since 2002.  In addition to Memorial Sloan Kettering, I also wanted to share all of the past non- profit organizations that have benefited from the generous donations from Gotham members.

This is what I request all members do during Thanksgiving.

First I ask all members to please  review the below list of the amazing organizations that have received our support over the years:

2005
• American Red Cross (in response to Hurricane Katrina)
• The Children's Health Fund (in response to Hurricane Katrina)

2007
• The Children's Hospital Foundation
(Gotham’s Westchester Group for Maria Fareri Children's Hospital)
• The Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
(In memory of Gotham member Judge Howard Goldfluss)
•	Heart of America Foundation (Gotham’s Formica I Group)

2008
• The Icla da Silva Foundation (Gotham’s Bandit Group)
• The Welles Remy Crowther Foundation

2009
• Theresa Alessandra Russo Foundation
• Living Beyond Belief

2010
• Fred's Team - Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
• Friends of PS 169

2011
• Long Island Alzheimer's Foundation
• The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
• Luekemia & Lymphoma Society

2012
• American Red Cross - NY Region
• Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

2013
• NY Presbyterian Fund, Inc.
• Senior Service of Stanford
• Sharp Again Naturally, Inc.
• CFC International

2014
• The Center For Therapeutic & Educational Riding, Inc.
• Make A Wish Foundation of America
• Lustgarten Foundation
• Safe Space NYC

2015
• Maria Ferari Children's Hosptial
• New Ground
• God's Love We Deliver
• Multiple Sclerosis Foundaton

2016
• DOROT
• Nationa Dance Institute
• Muscular Dystrophy Association
• American Diabetes Association

2017
• Legal Outreach
• Savvy Ladies
• ACDS (Association for Children with Down Syndrome)
• Sant Bani School

2018
• Westchester University Foundation Food Pantry
• Back on my feet
• Knights of Pychias/Columbia Presbytarian Childrens Hospital Pediatri Neurology
• Planned Parenthood

Next I ask you to think of a Charity that is meaningful to you and then go to the Gotham City Networking Foundation to make your donation and chose your charity.

The link to make your donation is:

http://gothamfoundation.org/

I also invite you to my link for Memorial Sloan Kettering at

http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR/RunsWalks/FredsTeam?px=1758467&pg=personal&fr_id=3255&_ga=2.151307257.1560392484.1569688658-1510732178

I wish you all a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and hope to see you at the Gotham Holiday Party.

Jeffrey Kamberg