[Fredslist] Thank you to Kelly Welles

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at outlook.com
Fri Nov 22 16:32:31 EST 2019

Hi Tribe

Kelly Welles is one of those people who, not only as a fellow networker of the year, has always been the epitome of what Gotham is all about.  I want to personally say thank you to her for introducing me to a friend and colleague who not only is willing to share some relationships he has inside health insurance plans I want to do business, but also wants to work with my company to support his clients.  That was an unexpected surprise.

The best part is having Kelly come on a call today with a member of my organization, myself, and her contact to share what can be accomplished. It's magical when everyone in the equation wins.  I'm fortunately that I work for an organization that believes in the concept that everyone should benefit.  Thank you Kelly for not only taking the time to understand what it is I represent, but your willingness to share it with someone that allows magic to occur.  I hope to share the same magic with you in return and to continue to do that for others.

Happy Thanksgiving.   PS, I'm in the city for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving if anyone wants to network. I'll be in midtown.

Warmest regards,
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655

"Impossible is a word thrown around by others who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
― Muhammad Ali