[Fredslist] Gotham outing - Mets Yankees at Citifield, Wed., July 29, 2020

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Nov 14 11:57:46 EST 2019

I know its months away, but baseball is back, Free Agency in play, a Yankee almost MOY (probably deserved it!) and a Met ROY and CY YOUNG winner.

So Gotham continues to take RSVPs for our annual outing to see the Yankees play the Mets at Citifield.  Will this summer subway series be a prelude to something of a more worldly nature?

If you did not make your reservation, please do ASAP.  10 tix/ person limit.

I place order tomorrow (after which Gotham will be able to advise on pricing).

Last year we enjoyed our seats on the Budweiser Landing.   Our seats will be there or something comparable (I am working with our rep to get best possible seating options.)

So if reservations exceed the planned order your RSVP today gives Gotham the chance to adjust order upward.

Thanks for your attention.

Play ball!

if you do not know the acronyms
MOY=manager of the year
ROY=rookie of the year
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]