[Fredslist] Help prepare students for College at at Hempstead High School

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria.roberts.drogin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:41:14 EST 2019

Hello Gotham Tribe,

My colleague, Ama Yawson has an opportunity for those who are interested in giving back. (I wish I could take advantage and assist, but I am teaching during this event.) Here are the details from Ama:

”Do you want to make a serious impact by providing an under-served student with life-changing opportunity of a college education.

My company, Milestales Publishing and Training, is providing a college readiness program to Hempstead High School. We are looking for college admissions officers or affiliates to discuss the college process and engage in mock interviews. The dates and times for the program are as follows.

Wednesday, November 13th
10:30 am to 11:45 am
1:50 pm to 3:05 pm.

Monday, November 18th
10:30 am to 11:45 am
1:50 pm to 3:05 pm.

Please call Ama Yawson at 347-886-2026 or email ama at milestales.com to discuss your interest and availability.”

Thank you!
Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
Mercy College School of Business
Executive Director
Women's Leadership Institute
Director Business Professional Cohort
Professor of Organizational Leadership

917.418.2299
Vrobertsdrogin at mercy.edu
Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com

Executive, Leadership and Professional Development Coaching
Your Thinking, Your Business,Your Life.