[Fredslist] Early Voting

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Sun Nov 3 06:57:55 EST 2019

Yes! Voted Last Tuesday. Was fantastic. Convenient Times and no line.

Like Corey, voted yes for 4 and no for 1.

Interesting issues this year! Number One is whether to CHANGE VOTING TO HESIMAN STYLE!.....Ranking candidates instead of choosing just one.

I also chose to wear an ’I voted’ sticker, and on way to my 5pm meeting got stopped.....by Weprin, who wanted to discuss how it went since he says it was his initiative to employ Early Voting in NYC.

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
10 Grand Central - 6th Floor
Entrance at 155 East 44th Street