[Fredslist] Meet the Chair of the Council's Committee on Environmental Protection

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 21:21:15 EDT 2019

GOtham Green is hosting Councilman Costa Constantinides on Wednesday
November 20 12:30-2 at the Radisson, (formerly Club Quarter) 40 W 45th
Street.

Councilman Constantinides continues his efforts to address climate and
related concerns.  In particular we note the recent legislation intended to
codify post-Hurricane Sandy Administration Climate Resiliency Design
Guidelines for city buildings. So join us as he updates us and discusses
what the committee is working on and the bill he is introducing.

Please invite anyone you think would want to be a part of this event.  We
are an open group so all are welcome.

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/guest

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office