[Fredslist] SAP software training

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Tue Mar 19 22:50:22 EDT 2019

I have clients looking for training – either online or in seminar format.

The clients are in the Manufacturing sector, some with multiple locations.

I would like to make a good recommendation, since we don’t do this
particular training and I need to protect my clients.

*Tessa of the Travelling Won’t Burys*

==========================

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

203.783.1582 x 101

[image: cid:image001.gif at 01CC55F8.66526CF0]

*Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.*

*"Training that Works…for People who Work"*84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT
06460  |  USA