[Fredslist] Tonight’s casual cocktails at the Friars

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:57:35 EDT 2019

I haven’t been to one in ages.  It was a really wonderful experience to spend time with those I know and to meet new friends. Different than our meetings and even more bonding. I met someone I can refer someone to, always an exhilarating feeling, someone who I may be able to work with, and someone to perhaps dabble in golf with. Generally got to say hello to several Gotham friends.
I also got to wish Norman Spizz a very Special Happy Birthday. That was truly the highlight for me!  He is such a special person
Give it a try for the next Casual Cocktails.

Sent from my iPhone
Sherry Rivera
ENVIRRON
516 594-1400 off